- 3 large veal filet.
- 2 medium onion, cut into slices.
- 2 medium yellow peppers cut into strips.
- 10 tomatoes cherry.
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- 1 cup of water.
- 2 tbsp flour.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 2 tbsp lemon juice.
- 2 tbsp spoon vinegar.
- 1 tbsp salt.
- 1 ½ tsp black pepper.
- 1 tsp allspices.
- 1 tsp turmeric.
- Heat the oven over medium heat.
- Dry the steaks with paper, tossing them by the flour until it covered with a thin layer.
- Heat the oil in a large tray on high heat; fry in the steaks for 6 minutes on each side or until it take the light color and ben dried.
- Mix the garlic, salt, black pepper, turmeric, allspices, vinegar and lemon juice well in a small bowl.
- Remove the steaks tray from the heat, and drizzle each side of the steaks by the mixed seasoning.
- Caver the steaks by the onion, yellow peppers slices and tomatoes beads.
- Distributes the water over the entire tray, and sprinkle a little salt and black pepper over the vegetables.
- Caver the steaks tray with 2 layers of foil paper.
- Placed the tray on the first shelf from the bottom of the oven, and leave it for 50 minutes or until the meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove the tray from the oven, leave it covered for 10 minutes, and then served with rice and salads.